It’s finally here.. My first blog article!
Before I give you some insight into what gems you can expect to receive over the coming weeks, months (and hopefully years), I thought it only right that I introduce myself and give you a little insight into what Genie Nutrition is about.
A bit about me
My name is Angie, and I am a 37 years young, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Health Detective and confessed bio-hacker! In a nutshell, I help individuals suffering with health complaints, to take control of their health by using cutting edge lab testing and a customised nutrition & lifestyle program to restore balance from the inside out.
My journey to where are am now has been a bumpy one. With over a decade of struggle with sugar addiction, compulsive eating and the resulting hormone imbalances, body image issues and weight struggles, taking control of my own health, was the best thing I could have ever done and I am actually grateful for everything I have been through. Without all the binges, the emotional breakdowns, the hormonal balances, cold sores and digestive issues (to name a few!), I would not be writing this blog today and officially opening my practice, Genie Nutrition, as a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner.
About Genie Nutrition
So what is Genie Nutrition? I hear you ask!
Well, you already have a bit of an insight but here’s a summary of how I am hoping to help individuals to take control of their health:
- Provide access to cutting edge lab testing to identify hidden stressors – No more guess work!
- 9 packages (every single one theses customisable) to suit pretty much anyone, anywhere!
- Customised protocols addressing the whole body through Diet, Rest Exercise, Stress Reduction & targeted supplementation
- You are unique – And consequently, so is your program. Working together to discuss your current health challenges, addressing findings from any testing, food intolerances etc, you can be GUARANTEED that you are receiving a 100% customised program.
- A relaxed, open environment where the individuals I work with can feel comfortable talking about absolutely anything!
- Empathy… and I have bucket loads. I have been there and in some respects I am still on my own health journey so you can be guaranteed that I ABSOLUTELY understand how exhausting, challenging and emotionally & physically draining health issues can be.
- As an FDN Practitioner, I am required to keep myself up to speed with the latest research, developments and skill sets but for you, it doesn’t cost a thing. You can simply read my fortnightly blogs for FREE which going forwards, will include a Bonus ‘Bio Hack’
- Access to some amazing experts in the fields of Nutrition, Fitness, Business, Emotional health & Structural misalignments along with thousands of FDN practitioners, doctors and Functional Medicine Practitioners
- My FREE Fortnightly blogs will be packed full of gems that you can start implementing into your lifestyle: Here are just some of the juicy topics which I will sharing with you:
What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition ®?
Diet – The basics!
What has Oral Health got to do with my digestion issues?
Hack your way to a good night’s sleep
Stress Reduction 101
An Introduction to Metabolic Typing
How to NOT throw your money down the drain!! Supplementation MUST knows
Tap Tap Tap! An Introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique
Life a bit crazy?
Don’t have time to read my blog??? Well you’re in luck! My 2 minute Genie Nutrition bites posted on You Tube, will accompany every single one of my future blogs so you can listen to the highlights no matter how crazy life is!
How can I help YOU?
Sound good? I would love to hear your feedback!
- What subjects are you interesting in learning more about?
- Would you like to learn more about how I can help you to take control of your help?
- Are you ready to say YES to Health SUCCESS!?
- What is your story? I would love to listen
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch TODAY
, and let’s have a chat about how I can help YOU to reach YOUR health goals.
Watch this space…
Next Genie Nutrition Blog What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition ®? will be ready and waiting 1st October 2017