- Do meal times leave you riddled over in pain?
- Are you living with constant pain from bloating, cramps or IBS symptoms?
- Do you wake up with stomach cramps most mornings?
- Are you starting to notice more and more reactions from different ingredients?
- Have you exhausted every route you know of to get some answers?
- Are you struggling to enjoy life and spend time with friends and family?
- Is your career starting to suffer?
- Do you need to know where the nearest bathroom is at all times?
If any of these issues resonate with you, I feel your pain!
Digestive issues can have a huge impact on the extent to which we enjoy life.
It really can sometimes feel like life is on hold.
And the longer we go without finding answers, the further we can fall into the depths of despair.
DO NOT LEAVE THIS PAGE WITHOUT READING ON!
I promise you…. You are not going crazy!
There is a reason for the pain and discomfort you are in.
Most people with digestive issues are experiencing many of the following debilitating symptoms:
- Stomach Cramps
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux (GERD)
- Unexplained IBS Symptoms
- Severe Food Sensitivities/Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue/Lack of Energy
- Sleep issues
- Skin complaints (Eczema, Psoriasis, redness etc)
- Head aches
- Mood fluctuations
- Lack of libido
- Cold Sores
Unfortunately, the mainstream information that we have been given over the past few decades has left us with the toxic belief that there is a drug or a ‘one size fits all’ solution to each of these symptoms.
The reality is, it’s just not true! It doesn’t work like that.
There are so many factors which determine the symptoms that a person will experience and as a Health Detective, is my job to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and help YOU to take back control of your health (Digestive system and all!).
This is by no means a limited list but here are just some of the underlying issues that can cause the myriad of symptoms we just listed:
- Chronic Stress (Emotional, Physical or Hidden!)
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Parasitic Infections
- H.Pylori Bacterial Infections
- Moderate or Severe Gluten Sensitivity
- Autoimmune conditions
- Nutritional imbalances
- Hormonal imbalances
My approach to getting to the bottom of your digestive pain is 3 fold:
1. Complete a full, personal health assessment including:
- Medical History Review
- Stress Resilience Assessment